A Small Diner with a Big Reputation!
DeLuca's Diner has been proud to be featured in Food shows, Magazines, Commercials, Movies & TV shows! Our diner has been visited by critics, movie & TV stars, food channel stars & sports figures.
DeLuca's has been recognized for
* "Winner of the Best Breakfast" in Pittsburgh Magazine.
* #7 in the Nation in "Travel & Leisure" Magazine.
* City Paper Best Breakfast
* Urban Spoon Top Restaurant
* Trib Total Media Best Breakfast
* City Guides City's Best Breakfast
* Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
* A location scene in the movie "Passed Away".
* A location scene in the movie "Jack Reacher".
* Featured on Man Vs. Food on the Travel Chanel
* Commercials for Healthcare, Colleges, and Local News Stations.
DeLuca's Diner IN THE STRIP DISTRICT is open 7 days a week: Mon. to Fri. 8:00AM to 2:00PM, Sat. 7:00AM to 3:00PM, Sun. 7:00AM to 3:00PM. The diner is closed Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. NO reservations fat this time; first come first serve (including our counter). Everything is made to order so please allow time to prepare, cook and serve. The Strip location ONLY takes cash.
DeLuca's offers free wifi and our password is seafoodbenedict. Have A Wonderful Day!!